Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sure is an awesome site. Ive been wanting a Duramax since before they were in production and still haven't been able to afford one (im only a poor college student:lol: ). I did take a new LBZ for a test drive yesterday at my chevy dealer and wanted to leave the dealership with it. Im hoping to be able to purchase one towards the end of summer after saving some money up for it. Im only looking to get a regular cab 4x4 as it would be a work truck for my landscaping business. With the possibility of a better looking truck coming for '07 I may want to wait another year, im not to big on the front end of the Chevy's currently althout its better than the 03/04s. As for now ill just have to stick with the trustworthy 5.7 liter gasser. It does the job for the time being.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
:welcome: to the place.I remember having those pains but i fixed them 4x.I hope im done with dmax pains for a while:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to say, im from Cleveland, OH and yes the weather does suck.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
:welcome: from Florida.
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get your rig, go to "User CP", create a signature and list your truck options and any modifications so users can help you better. Also, post pics of your rig in your "Garage" because....

:nopics:​

·
Registered
73 Posts
Howdy! from Texas:beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts