Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty Diesel Place,

Heres a quick run down on my self. I just truned 21, Went to college at Northwestren. Which is Located in Lima, Ohio. I live on a 3,000 acre dairy farm in Three Oaks, Mich. My current ride is a Pontiac Grand Prix thats in the 11's All the work was done by myself and the dyno tune was done by zzperformance. I'm here basicly reading up and learning all that I can about building aDuramaxfor the 1320. Some time late spring early summer I'll end up with a truck. But till then it's time to read on. If you have any question w-body or 3800 related. I'm sure I'll most likey be able to help you out.

If your bored enough to check out the car. Heres a link. Sorry the site is not to updated. But you'll get the idea.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2420571

Thanks Diesel Place Crew,
Boomer

·
Registered
310 Posts
Car looks sweet. Must be a blast to drive.

Welcome to DP, great to have another gearhead around!

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
welcome!

now just wait until you durmax will beat you car :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
there's no replacement for TORQUE you wait and see. Your car will just sit because you will always want to drive the truck instead.
By the way nice car I'm a Buick racer and have had many SC3800 and they are strong. Love the turbo V6 but I still race the big 455's, there's nothing like torque!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Welcome to DP. Goodluck with your search for a truck. If you think you spent money in that car wait until you start buying things for your truck.:eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats the plan... I would like to put a truck into the 11's just a tick under 11.6X's is the goal. That way it would have a tenth on the car give or take. I know it's going to take a pretty penny. Which doesnt chase me off. Just a tick under 9 in the car to get it where it's at which also includes the after market hood,spoiler and 18's which are not listed on the cardomain. But time to say it's enough and move to somthing different. I'm sure these trucks can get just as costly. :banghead: :p:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts