Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my efi live yesterday:ro) should've had it last week but apparently you have to be waiting by your mail box for them to drop off a package. I watched the mailman stop at our box, and then drive away, go check mail and have the message that i wasn't home:rippedhan . anyhow does anyone know how long ot takes to print 89 pages of instructions:mad: .
Oh well pandorah's box is officially open...........

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
You will love EFILive! I have only had mine since Friday and I have already made a tune that feels as fast as the Juice on 5/5 but is less smoky and much more smooth!! (Granted I did spend all weekend playing with it!)

Congrats on your purchase by the way!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
got my efi live yesterday:ro) should've had it last week but apparently you have to be waiting by your mail box for them to drop off a package. I watched the mailman stop at our box, and then drive away,
Been there before, I once saw a courier just walk up to the door and leave a note and walk off, no knocking, no doorbell. So I chased him back to the van and asked why?, he said, the garage door was shut so he figured no-one was home!!.

Anyway, hope you enjoy you new purchase :)

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
You'll love your new toy and even more when you find an awesome tune...good luck!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
You will love EFILive! I have only had mine since Friday and I have already made a tune that feels as fast as the Juice on 5/5 but is less smoky and much more smooth!! (Granted I did spend all weekend playing with it!)

Congrats on your purchase by the way!
Are you running the Juice on 0/0 to keep your A2 functioning at the same time as your EFI tune?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
No, not after Ben (DURAtotheMAX) did it and blew his turbo. The Juice on 0/0 still addes timing so its a no no! I just set the laptop on the passenger seat and I can see way more stuff than the A2 could display. The A2 was nice to have but I realized that with real guages and the laptop its way better than the A2. I miss the nav sometimes, but I really can live without it. When I sell somemore stuff I am going to buy a Tom Tom stand alone navigator.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
not after Ben (DURAtotheMAX) did it and blew his turbo
doh! I didn't realize that. I reckon he was relying on Edge to tell him the boost?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as soon as i get a tune close to edge on 4/5 my edge/att. is goin up for sale, for guage purchase. hope to download stock tune in the morning and start playing some. read most of the 89 page instruction tonight at work. wanted to have good idea of what i was doing before i attempted anything):h

1 - 9 of 9 Posts