Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My PPE Hot+2 ET Eliminator is here. I can't wait to get home and try this new toy out.:rocking:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Don't you hate that when you have to wait. Its like sex, you think about it all day. Then you hope its as good as you thought it would be after you open the package. HAHA

Mike

BTW have fun with your new toy.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee great comparison. Sex and diesel performance. They do go hand in hand.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cool. Have fun and give us a report.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I had something to report. Got it home removed the proper fuses, and plugged it in. Nothing. It was froze up with nothing but cursors. Called PPE and they said well tap on it. Nothing, so then they say, "Jared I have bad news its deffective"! No **** kung Fu. I know that. So I shipped it back to Cali. from KY and have to wait on another one. Gee thanks.

·
Registered
349 Posts
That sucks. All that anticipation and then a let down. Sure sounds like sex to me. :joke:
No! Thats bad SEX. Poor guy had it up and ready to go. Then she saw the new toy and passed out. He'll have to turn off the lights next time and sneak up on her. ):h ):h ):h ):h :joke:

Mike

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHAHA Thanks guys. I need a laugh today.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
That sucks. All that anticipation and then a let down. Sure sounds like sex to me. :joke:
I'm sure there has been a time or two where you had to tap on it a few times:eek:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Or ship it back to where it came from and wait for another one.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Wish I had something to report. Got it home removed the proper fuses, and plugged it in. Nothing. It was froze up with nothing but cursors. Called PPE and they said well tap on it. Nothing, so then they say, "Jared I have bad news its deffective"! No **** kung Fu. I know that. So I shipped it back to Cali. from KY and have to wait on another one. Gee thanks.
I would just send it back for a refund...there's a couple guys in SoCal starting to sell something better....but that's just my opinion and a thought for you...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this is a major purchase and If something better is out there then enlighten me. I thought they should have paid for return shipping.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I feel your pain I'm wait for my edge right now, and I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I'm considering the same Tune, make sure to update us on your opinion of the PPE.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will do that. Hope to have it here by the weekend.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Kent Moonshine baby!:ro)

Contact GMC-2002-Dmax for details....

Kent has shown it can hit 498hp;:ro) (great power) ;however the hot+2 et has not been verified as to what it will do , we will know soon as I will be dynoing both head to head;) . As for user value I cant tell ya how the Kent will drive , I have heard it is smooth.(and you might get a switchable tune too) . The ppe downloader will remove codes and such with a few other tricks that you can use

1 - 20 of 20 Posts