Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used, 30 psi Isspro fuel pressure gauge. Never had any fluid put to it, just had the light hooked up. $35

A brand new still in the box pyrometer. Not an EV series though. This pyro does not require an amplifier like the EV series does. $85

Auto-meter 3 pod pillar, painted to match a tan interior. I have a new set of fateners for it. $30

I can get a boost gauge, tubing kits, thermocouple, leads, and bulb covers so that you have a complete set of gauges. I will put the gauges in the pillar and make up a wiring harness for $250

Attachments

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have the fitting to hook the fuel pressure gauge up to the bleeder screw in the fuel filter head also I'll throw in with the gauge.

Just to clarify, I don't have an isolator, it is just the gauge. Sorry if I was misleading in my origional post. An isolator won't be included in the package either, on your own their.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
I wish that pillar was charcoal.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
a little paint and waa-laa

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump - On a side note that I should have put in the first post, prices include shipping and I will take Pay-Pal.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anybody? :confuzeld Any offers?

·
Registered
223 Posts
excuse my lack of knowledge with gauges but I am asuming that the isolater is for the fuel gauge?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excuse my lack of knowledge with gauges but I am asuming that the isolater is for the fuel gauge?
correct, one is not availible with this fuel pressure gauge

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its not avalible or I can get it at the local speed shop?I am old school and I like good old Mech gauges not digital type. I want to use the edge mod the extra horseys arent important as I dont want to spend a ton on a new tranny. I just like to take heat out of tuners from time to time( old school):ro)

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They isolators are readily availible, you can get them from some of the supporting vendors here, or you can even get them from summit or jegs.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Pillar sold, thanks Noreaster

Fuel Pres and Pyro still availible

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
back to the top

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

$75 for pyro

keeping fuel pressure gauge

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
does the pyro have the lead and probe?...and btw, it's "viola"( waa-laa) ;)

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All PM's returned. No, there is no leadwire or probe included. It is brand new in the box from Isspro, the same way that it showed up at my door. Turbo-Max, thanks for the hint on "viola" I will have to remember it later down the road! :D

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pyro sold, thanks SpecailagentPK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.