Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Does anyone know if it comes with a down pipe replacement? Or does it leave the stock down pipe and start from there?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
it comes with a down pipe because it says from the turbo back so it is from the turbo to the tip straight pipe looks like it is good but i would rather find one like that or another but just stainless steel because SS is better than aluminized IMO but it is all up to you it is a good system and the price is cheap to

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your opinion and clearing that up. My truck is lowered about 4 inches and I figured a aluminized would be fine for me. You can't see anything but the tip.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
The picture shows a Ford kit.

·
Registered
226 Posts
It will probably start at the bottom of the down pipe at the V clamp. I don't think anyone makes a down pipe replacement with a stock turbo.

Aaron

·
Registered
226 Posts
True. I would contact the ebay seller and make sure it has a actual down pipe.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
it say turbo back so when i read that it means to me that it is from the back of the turbo to the tip and if that is a ford system it have a down pipe so i think the other will have a down pipe also

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
99.9% of all exhaust systems for the duramax that say turbo back are really down pipe back. That doesn't necessarily mean the exhaust in question doesn't have a down pipe it just means that the chances are pretty good it doesn't. If you could post a link or attach a picture it would be pretty easy to see if it did or did not have a down pipe

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
the pic that i saw of it had a down pipe but Max Payne said that the pic shown was a ford kit so i dont know what the duramax kit looks like if that is not that kit i saw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.