Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think those are really nice looking and I like how far out they extend. The mount looks very similar to the Chevy but I didn't know what all was involved in installation.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I think the 2006 GMC tow mirrors look better. And they would be way easier to install. Fill out your signature so the we can give you better help. Need to know if the mirrors you have currently are heated, tinted or have the blinker in them?

·
Banned
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the 2006 GMC tow mirrors look better. And they would be way easier to install. Fill out your signature so the we can give you better help. Need to know if the mirrors you have currently are heated, tinted or have the blinker in them?

the '06 mirrors are nice but what the fruit were they thinking not putting them parallel to the ground

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Dodge towing mirrors are bad a$$ but I dont think I could do that to my Chevrolet, but im sure it could be done, probably have to drill new bolt holes, im pretty sure the bolt pattern isnt the same.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Duct tape and bailing wire work wonders. I also put cable ties to good use as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts