Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there a way to sync the dual climate controls in these pickups? I hate that I have to adjust the temp twice.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
IIRC if you hold the "auto" button until it beeps, it will accomplish what you want through the drivers temp control.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to try right now, will report back in 5 :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No beep but it works, thank you very much.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
good to hear.

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
I see it took you 6 hours to get the correct answer by asking this question on the forum here.

You do know you could have found the exact same answer in 6 seconds just by reading the owners manual, right? ;)

ben

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
I see it took you 6 hours to get the correct answer by asking this question on the forum here.

You do know you could have found the exact same answer in 6 seconds just by reading the owners manual, right? ;)

ben
thats an other thing that needs to be fixed,the poor quality of the owners manual,,read a euro car owners manual,like 996 turbo porsche,mercedes,bmw ,and they tell you real info,not how not to park on a dry grass field or treat us like children,i knew the lawyers and bean counters are really in charge,,but there must be a way to build better vehicles,,i find great info in the factory service manuals ,lets get those guys to write better owners manuals

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
thats an other thing that needs to be fixed,the poor quality of the owners manual,
So you're saying its NOT documented in the owners manual how to sync the two sides together?

·
Premium Member
18,352 Posts
The 2008 manual is available online to inspect, and says the following

The passenger’s temperature setting can be set to
match the driver’s temperature setting by pressing the
PASS button and turning off the PASS indicator.
When the passenger’s temperature setting is set
different than the driver’s setting, the indicator on the
PASS button illuminates and both the driver side
and passenger side temperature displays are shown.
From here http://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...os/02_pdf/2009_chevrolet_silverado_owners.pdf at page 3-29.

I do not see the '03-'07 manual online, so I'll have to wait for one of my trucks to return home :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.