Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some new rims and reused my factory eight lug caps and nuts but was wondering if they make a factory locking lug nut with the external threads for the caps? I will post a pic as soon as I can find a way to shrink one down to the tiny requirements of this site! Thanks Z

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know they make the external ones for a DENALI 1/2 ton.Im not sure if they do for the 3/4 ton 2500 series.By the way nice tire and rim combo what size and brand are they?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks they are 16 inch eagles and 285 BFG's I like the semi stock look for this rig! Z

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
ZMAN;1603162; said:
I bought some new rims and reused my factory eight lug caps and nuts but was wondering if they make a factory locking lug nut with the external threads for the caps? I will post a pic as soon as I can find a way to shrink one down to the tiny requirements of this site! Thanks Z

(Image has been resized. Click it for full size.)

yes they do. You can get them right from GM Parts #12498076

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M14x1.5 Wheel Lock kit w/o external thread for OEM lug nut w/ wheel center cap covers (Replaces #12497480

I was looking for the type with external threads? any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes- I have a new set!

I just bought an 07 truck that had the factory locking lug nut set with the key. I took them off because I swap my mud and A/T tires several times each year.

If you are interested I would be willing to sell them.

PM me if you are interested. They are new in the GM box and will work with factory center caps.

Thanks.

Allyn

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I don't know the number, but I bought mine at the dealer. All 3 of my GM vehcles have these. I believe the dealer had to order mine for the HD (they don't typically stock them). I want to say they were $26 for 4 or something in that area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts