Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Diablo Sport predator programmer that I have Installed in my Truck and the father just bought a 06 with the lly in it too. I was just wondering if I can Tune both trucks with the same programmer. has anyone tried it?? Will it mess up my saved stock tune??

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nope If it is anything like the PPE it is VIN locked.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
It is not possible to run the same programmer on two trucks at the same time. They VIN lock to each truck until the programming is removed. Then you can install it in another truck.

You will need EFILive to program more than one truck at a time with the same unit

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
But each truck with EFILive requires a license for each. EFILive V2 comes with license for 2 engine, 2 transmission license.

Brian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks. Ididnt think so but I thought I'd ask.

G

·
EFILive allows multiple vehicle programming. FlashScan V2 (our hardware) has the ability to store up to 221 licenses allowing you to tune 221 supported vehicles (ECMs and TCMs). We support a large range of late model GM gassers as well as diesels. As mentioned, the first 2 licenses (allowing you to tune 2 ECM's and 2 TCM's) are shipped with all FlashScan V2 purchases, additional tuning licenses can be purchased for $99.00

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.