Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess it comes down to what you have, shape it is in, how cared for and milage. I have a deposit on a 2001 3500 crew dually with deisel/allison with 22000 miles on it and superbly well cared for..not a mar in the paint, not a scratch or rust anywhere. I am laying out that kind of money for this one with no regrets yet. It's a crap shoot but usually a well cared for vehicle lasts the longest. I saw another guy on here got an 01 from his father in law with 19000 mile for around 25 grand so you have to decide. Run a price on NADA or Kelly to see what values you get. Gather some data, look it over good, check its history and its maintennance records if available and decide...mac~

·
Registered
61 Posts
is it 4x4 cc loaded?

·
Registered
61 Posts
i paid close to that 4 my 01 w/106,000 mi worth every penny to me

·
Registered
891 Posts
I paid that for mine from my dad and it is loaded with all the extras, the only thing that I have done to the truck is change the oil and put fuel in it. Oh and it only had 62k on it and KBB for 27k.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Bought my '03 CC long box 4x4 in 2005 with 72,000 miles for $36K Cdn...fully loaded except for the DVD player.

Sounds like you have a good deal as long as it's been maintained. Good luck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
i bought an 03 gmc loaded, lifted w/ 88K for 28K... well cared for, good shape, clean truck. love the power

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a 2002 3500 CC Dually D/A 4x4 with 85,000 miles and payed $24,500. The truck had been taken very good care of. The only dent that I could find is a small one in the front bumper and the interior looks like it rolled out of the showroom. I would do as some of the above post stated and run the vin number and find out some history on the truck. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I got my 02 cc/lb fully loaded (i mean everything buy the navigation if they even came with it) for $28,999 with only 42,000 miles. Purchased from original owner in sept 2006.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Bought my truck 1 year ago, 27k mi, spotless, well maintained, loaded, for $27.5k.
$22k seems fair, but not a screaming deal (neither was mine, but the truck was essentaily new other than it was on it's 2nd set of tires and hada few oil changes already).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts