Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have all heard the scenario, a car in the lane that ends trying to get a jump on you...Edge on level 3, needless to say the white IROC has a little soot and some hurt pride!...GOD I love this truck!!! :ro)

·
Registered
33 Posts
:grd:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice Kill, was it a Chevy IROC, or a Dodge IROC? Just wondering.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Dodges first ricer.Here

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wtf is a dodge IROC?
GM didn't renew with IROC, so Dodge picked it up and put the sticker on a Daytona, I think it was only for a couple of years though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
that is one fugly car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was a Chevy IROC...not sure if it had the 350 or the 305...but it was a fun kill...

:lol:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
IROC stands for International Race Of Champions, and is a series that takes champions and winners from different racing series and runs them together for a select amout of special events. There have been several different makes and models of IROC cars that were used, but an IROC from the dealer is supposed to be similar to the cars that the series is using at the time.

I I R C is If I Remember Correctly

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
it was a Chevy IROC...not sure if it had the 350 or the 305...but it was a fun kill...

:lol:
Honestly, prob a 305. Very few had 350 originally. My wife's first car was an 87 IROC that her dad bought used. It actually had the 350 and the good rear end in it. Having been around them and knowing what to look for, I have noticed about a million fake ones running around too. They just buy the decals. Most of the Camaro's of that time had the 305. Still a nice kill though. My truck could prob take my wifes old 87 IROC w/ the 350. Her dad didn't take the best care of it. I was always having to fox crap on it and try to tune it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.