Diesel Place banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Ok If I start telling ppl I dont wanna sound like Im just making it up when it changes lol. Still need to make it down on 5/18?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok If I start telling ppl I dont wanna sound like Im just making it up when it changes lol. Still need to make it down on 5/18?
Yea spread the word. Don't need to make it down 5/18 but it would be nice.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
What time 6/15 like 5-12 or?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bump

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok Guys, I talked with Gerald (owner of the track) yesterday and were set for June 15th. Gates open at 6pm, racing 6:30-9:30 for the Friday Fun Night, then 10-1am for the Midnight Madness races. They will be doing a Fast Four Challenge where the 4 fastest (MPH) race heads up for $100. Gerald still has to get with the mobile dyno guys, but they are more than likely going to be there. Entry prices will be $25 for either FFN - MM, or $35 for both and $8 for spectator, show your ride off, or get in to dyno. There will probably also be a burn out contest for some cash, but Im not sure how much.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Bump... Ill be there for sure with hopfully 5 other trucks. Im thinkin 3 other trucks for sure but I wont know 100% until that night I guess:confused:.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bump... Ill be there for sure with hopfully 5 other trucks. Im thinkin 3 other trucks for sure but I wont know 100% until that night I guess:confused:.
That'll be great. Hopefully all 5 will make it.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
That'll be great. Hopefully all 5 will make it.
Yeah but I know how some are and say they will go but then wuss out when it comes time lol.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Im interested to see what my cc/lb will do in the 1/8th with my tranny built and a hot tune. Im hoping to be in the 8's but we'll see she kinda heavy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Lol i know. Hopefully not too many guys puss out. Im hoping to get a 7.xx

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well I went to the track Friday night and it sounds like the words getting out pretty well. This guy is excited, should be one helluva good time.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Awesome I have even been telling customers at my work that pull up in diesels lol. The sheriff around here wanted to ride down with me to watch but I already have a full truck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Nice lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
FYI tomorrow night is the first Midnight Madness of the year. I'm going to do my best to make it, and whoop up on some street cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Raining alittle. Should be done shortly, so we will be running once it lets up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 38 of 38 Posts