1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
149 Posts
Last I checked they don't allow Fords at Eddyville. They are too hard to clean up after. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And just how much did that big black paper weight run last year. Ain't it past you bed time anyway.:boxing:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Im sure u can get a few HPD trucks down there...seems thats kinda our home stomping grounds

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sure u can get a few HPD trucks down there...seems thats kinda our home stomping grounds
I hope so. It'd be pretty sweet to make this an annual event, but we have to get it off the ground first.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Im down. My tranny hopefully will be done by then. Ether way if it happens I will be there.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Already 4 trucks that I know of.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
3 more!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I would be interested depending on the timing.

Jon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Get a date set up yet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking at 6/15, but their talking like they want a few guys to show up 5/18 so they can get a feel for how they want to do it.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Looking at 6/15, but their talking like they want a few guys to show up 5/18 so they can get a feel for how they want to do it.
They want to know where to put us and how to have us on the track or? I could come down on 5/18 if it helps us finalize the date and I can see if I can get a couple others down there then.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They want to know where to put us and how to have us on the track or? I could come down on 5/18 if it helps us finalize the date and I can see if I can get a couple others down there then.
No their not sure how they want to set up the racing. It would be great if you could make it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Tell them that june is to late in the year for us pulling guys...May is fine but june is when things start to get crazy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tell them that june is to late in the year for us pulling guys...May is fine but june is when things start to get crazy
We went June so that hopefully most guys will be done working in the fields. Besides you don't pull at night most the time do you.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
We went June so that hopefully most guys will be done working in the fields. Besides you don't pull at night most the time do you.
Allot of late pulls. So is that the for sure date or a maybe date?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like a for sure date, unless the track guys change their mind for some reason.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts