Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got a msg that I have never posted on this site and should introduce myself. So, here goes!

Since I'm getting along in years, I figure the next truck I buy might have to last me for the rest of my life. That's why I've been checking out the forum for all available information.

I don't go for the Chevy vs Ford thing. I love all American trucks. Presently I have an 04 GMC CC 2500 4x4 6.0 gasser. Before that it was a Y2K F350 4x4 V10. Others in the past were a 98 Explorer 4x4, 62 Ford med. duty, 62 GMC 3/4 T. P.U., 62 Chevy P.U., and a 53 Ford P.U.

The only diesel I've owned was a 73 big rig with a 290 Cummins. I really like diesels and my next truck will either be a Ford or GM diesel. I'd consider a Dodge/Cummins but it seems they're made in Mexico. I'm an American worker and I suport the American workers.

Since I've never owned a diesel pick up, there isn't much I can contribute. That's why I haven't posted, but I'm trying to read every post so I can educate myself.

Thanks to all,
John

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
John,

Welcome to the site(formally:) ) and I hope you were getting the info you needed to aid in your diesel endeavor.
Best of luck and enjoy the site.

Mark

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good to see someone supporting our Country, I'm sure you will be pleased with the Fellowship of this site. It has helped me a bundle.
Welcome Aboard, and Hang on for the Ride.
Dan

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Welcome to the DP you will find all the info you will ever need here along with some you don need but once your here its hard to leave, you in good company on the diesel place!

Caleb

·
Registered
500 Posts
:welcome: to the site.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
:welcome:
Good to have you in the brother (and sister)hood. When you get a chance, create a sig showing your truck options and modifications so users can help you easier. Also, create a "Garage" and post pics of your new rig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts