Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am finding that some of the interior trim pieces are getting hard to find. I have had two things lately that GM no longer sells. I was looking for the dash bezel, but I think I can get mine fixed. Now today I had to pull the power window switches out of the drivers door and the tab at the back of the bezel broke off. Of course GM no longer sells it either. I am kind of upset, I know that the truck is a 2006, but to not be able to get common trim pieces is nuts.

I really don't want to buy from a junkyard. This plastic is getting old and brittle, I really don't want to buy another 13 year old part. The part I am hunting for is #89045125

Anybody got any good sources for interior parts??

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
maybe your dealer can see if any other dealer happens to have it in stock (as NOS)?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No GM dealers have that part in stock anywhere. I have searched by part number every way I can think of, and no results.

Crreed, both of those are wrong.

·
Administrator
16,348 Posts
No GM dealers have that part in stock anywhere. I have searched by part number every way I can think of, and no results.

Crreed, both of those are wrong.
try car-part.com or browse some local wrecking or salvage yards

11 Posts
I have found a decent selection for LB7 interior stuff at 1aauto.com. Not pluggin’; just tryin to help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts