Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
LLY Guy
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having an issue with the interior dome lights. When I open the door, use the key fob or turn the dome lights on manually using the dimmer override knob only the lights in the doors come on. The overheads stay off. The only time the overhead lights come on is when I hit the manual buttons beside each one. Then they remain on till I turn them off again. Bulbs are good, as I said the lights come on fine when I hit the button.
I have been running LED interior bulbs for a while. As in for years.
Can’t be a fuse because they all come on. Can’t be the door switch because the door pocket lights come on when the door opens.

·
Premium Member
17,836 Posts
Since you know that it can't be a fuse, don't bother checking them. ;)
I'd ignore checking all the TBC fuses, including the TBC 2C fuse.
I don't have the schematic in front of me to help tell you which other fuses to not bother checking, but I think one might be CTSY.

Sorry. It's been a while since I had a truck with those symptoms.

·
LLY Guy
11,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything off the top of your head on where to start? Kinda seems like a BCM issue of some sort.
No other symptoms or problems. They worked and then they didn’t. No dead batteries, no jump starts, no water intrusion, nothing.
Only thing I did was change the blend door actuators for the driver/passenger/outdoor air dampers last week. But nothing else was messed with. And the lights worked when I was done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts