Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealership yesterday getting my Svc. Mgr's ok before installing a pre OEM fuel filter. He was all for it and agreed that he thought it was dirty fuel that was the major contributor to the injector problems he's been seeing.

This surprised me:

1. He said he had a guy in with some minor stumbling problems that he thought was caused by the injectors and they replaced all 8 no other questions asked!.

2. He said he had a friend that bought a Juice for his truck, asked the svc. manager about it and the Svc. Mgr had his guys install it for him. Rode in the truck and was very impressed. No issues with warranty.

I've known this guy for a long time and he is great to work with. Thought I would post this since we hear so many poor experiences with svc. departments.

Bob

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
My service manager is cool also. They recently aligned my truck. Two techs and the service manager took it for a ride after. They said they were really impressed with the "Juice". Later!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am fortunate to have an equally postive relationship with the service manager at our local dealership ... trouble is, it is a small town dealership with a couple of excellent mechanics who unfortunately don't know diddley about diesels
... Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts