Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everything showed up yesterday on time, Thanks DPP! Still waiting on the Power Pup and front pipe which should be here next week.
Install was a breeze! Exhaust took maybe an hour if that. AFE took a whole 2 minutes. Quality was top notch. I did have to cut a few inches off the tailpipe so the tip didn't hit any pedestrians on the side of the road. I still think it might be out just a little too far.
This system is too quiet! I hope it gets a bit louder!
Seat of the pants feels a little better, my buddy says it pulls a bit harder, I am still unsure though.
I have some pictures, I just need to resize and host them then I will post.
Can't wait for everything else to get here. :) -Mat-

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Nice lookin rig.
I'm gonna drive down there and steal your 3 runnin lights under your tailgate.

Maybe the mirrors too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice rig!!! great color choice. All you need to do now is loose the kitty. Runs so much better without.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are just the low beams on, I have 6000K HID's installed. I have Silverstars in the fogs as well.
HID's make a world of a difference and I don't think I could own a vehicle without them.
Thanks for the compliments guys! They are appreciated. The Cat should be gone be the end of the week. Just hoping I don't get any codes! -Mat-

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
You drive through a car wash, they hand dry it, you tip'em, you leave, you get home to find white lines all down the side of the doors from the mirrors. I hate it. But I guess I could be driving a pinto and not have to wash it.

Ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.