Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i cheek my injectors with efi live? just wondering.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
now...how would i go about doing this??...cheeking them, now i know there is an individual control in the scan tool software, but i dont know how this would help me see if there working right

·
Registered
959 Posts
now...how would i go about doing this??...cheeking them, now i know there is an individual control in the scan tool software, but i dont know how this would help me see if there working right
Yes. It can show you balance rates, and you can check if there in spec or not...

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok tested today, and i am not sure if this is normal, but heres the info
all were exactly the same at right around -1.30 mm3 bouncing from a low of about 1.23 to a high of 1.45... is that ok, i tested with ect at 180 F.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok wate a min, how am i supposed to cheek them, should i be stream it live, or should i stream it live then record it, because when i hit record they go haywire and jump all over the place. i hope im doing somthing wrong. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Select the PID's of all eight injectors and of RPM. Deselect all other PIDs. Go to dashboard B and display all balance rates. Record them or watch them at idle, whichever's easier for you. They should be less than +/- 4. It's okay if they bounce around.

Nick

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks ill give that a try.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright thanks for the help guys
there all with in spec. my #7 is close but not +/- 4 farthest it went was -3.02 and avg was 2.20 so i guess thats ok right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts