Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 dmax federal lb7 I replaced the HG and 1 new injector because I broke the terminal. In the beginning 2 injectors were reading balance rates of +15 while the rest were reading -7 I continued to drive it because I was running injector cleaner threw it and at the time the rates clears up and went to +2 then I broke down going up hill and they went back to +15 I moved around something in the. Wiring harness on the side of the road and got it to start back up and run right. Then when I got back home I was trying to figure out what happened and I was reading 3 injectors reading +15 I read somewhere that the bail connectors go bad and will mess with the balance rates so last night after I put a new starter in it was running rough then fine I think and now it will idol then kinda surge then die after 15-45 seconds and if I rev it in park it takes forever to rev up I got a code for injectors and a code for frpv low voltage is it my wiring harness?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there supposed to be layers and layers and layers of electrical tape then the tubing then more electrical tape after the bail connector

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wire harness good I’m going to check the grounds I read online that there are 3 on pass and 2 on driver I guess? Would that even be my issue

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now she runs after outing the wiring harness back on but…. Now I wiggled it and it shut off

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your talking about the connector right before the ficim? If that’s how you spell it😂 and does anyone know where to find the grounds I found the 3 on the passenger but none on the driver side where are they located?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update runs just surges after I give it gas and when I unplug the big bail connector all the way the balance rates clear up a little

1 - 8 of 8 Posts