·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told that there is a recall on my injectors, i have an 02

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Not necessarily a recall but an extended warranty, the original warranty was for 100k, they have extended this to 200k for the injectors. If your injectors are bad you will notice poor performance, crappy fuel milage, white smoke, hard starting, and sometimes low oil pressure.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
yeah im not aware of the recall either. i have heard that the warranty is extended but nothing about a recall.
robert

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I wish they would do a recall and get it over with. Waiting for them to go bad is driving me crazy. You know it will happen, but WHEN?

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I wish they would do a recall and get it over with. Waiting for them to go bad is driving me crazy. You know it will happen, but WHEN?
Bean counters would rather you sweat than have GM sweat the cost of doing all of the injectors that might go bad.
JP

·
Registered
734 Posts
it seems like luck of the draw as to why they dont just recall them. I have had 2 dmaxes with ZERO injector issues but on the other had i have a guy working for me and he's had his replaced 3 times (all 8)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
but on the other had i have a guy working for me and he's had his replaced 3 times (all 8)
that would suck big time how is his truck orking now

·
Registered
734 Posts
From day one the truck had a fifth-wheel installed and got hooked up to his trailer...never been parted since (except for the injector services) last time i talked to him (2 months ago) all was well...only time will tell i guess.

do any of you think that putting a chip in a truck causes injector failure or non-failure?? his is stock and has gone through 24 injectors...were i have had zero issues, and as my signature shows she got a little more power than stock..Just a thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts