Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am slowly getting the injectors put in my truck. When putting the injection line clamps on I found that I have misplaced/lost one of them. Anyone know where I can find new ones?

·
Administrator
15,934 Posts
So I am slowly getting the injectors put in my truck. When putting the injection line clamps on I found that I have misplaced/lost one of them. Anyone know where I can find new ones?
Try your local auto parts store for those clamps

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try your local auto parts store for those clamps
Just to make sure that we are talking about the same thing. What Im needing is for the hard lines coming from the IP to the injectors. I have the bracket that bolts to the valve cover but not the rubber that goes inside it.

·
Administrator
15,934 Posts
Just to make sure that we are talking about the same thing. What Im needing is for the hard lines coming from the IP to the injectors. I have the bracket that bolts to the valve cover but not the rubber that goes inside it.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Injector return line clamps:facepalm:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Injector return line clamps:facepalm:
No problem. I figured thats what you thought. That is what i figured people would think i was asking about. I've found them on gm parts direct for about 7 bucks for the clamp and the rubber. I might try calling my local gm dealers and see if they can get them. if not I think I might have some off a yanmar engine i had to replace the lines on i can make work.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts