Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering who has gone the longest (milage wise) on the stock injectors before having one or all replaced?? I'm goin on 103K and had no problems yet (crossing fingers). So, who has ran/running the longest on the stock injectors?????????

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW!!!!!!! I guess I have gone the longest on stock injectors..:rolleyes:
Might have to add this one to my sig..........

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have got 147000 on my o2, but guess what, in the shop right now. Thay say injectors. Thank God for warranty.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I had 104589 on mine when they gave up. Mine's an 03 so no extended warranty. GM said they would assist on the $4283.48 bill, they sent $670.00 so needless to say I'm not real pleased with their program.
They have installed reman injectors (all that is available) that only carry a 12,000 mile warranty.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had just over 130k km before mine was diagnosed to be replaced. I'm not convinced they had to be then (but am happy they are, although I think they could have waited a bit longer) 'cause I haven't noticed any significant difference with the truck.

--Rob

·
Registered
490 Posts
Castaway, I was just at my dealer today for fuel filter recall, and Service Manager said I had 200K injector warranty on my 2003.:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just had mine done at 60K. Have you guys noticed anything different after the replacement? Mine seems to sound more like a diesel should. It does seem to be a bit louder after the fix too. It starts a whole bunch better too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts