Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal, I think my salesman is an idiot! I ordered my truck D/A CC SB on the Feb.2 well he just got my TPW- March 8, ok thats good I then asked him for the VOMS number, he had no idea of what I was talking about, so I explained it to him. Then I asked him if I could use a GM IN THE DRIVEWAY CERT. he had no clue what I was talking about again , so I explained it to him, at this point Im really starting to wonder about him, especially since I ve done everything over the phone and he's 400 miles away. Kind of wish I would of met him first, but anyway after I told him about the cert. and supplier pricing he said since I already have the truck bought at invoice, supplier price wouldn't be any lower, is this right?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MSRP $43,323 INVOICE 38,338

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I was looking at a truck this weekend and MSRP was 43,319, invoice was 37,500 and supplier discount was 37,700 after the 1000 power package. Plus with the supplier discount, you should get the rebates at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
IIRC....

Supplier price used to be 4% over employee and was just under invoice. GM recently raised GMS to 5% over employee and is now just over invoice.

Check for posts by HarryK, he did quite a bit of research on this and that's where the above information came from. So invoice would be lower than GMS, but, the cert prohibits document fees which can be quite high at some dealers where they are not regulated by State law.

So it might be very close either way, but worth checking on what the dealer fees might be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts