Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chime in on where you are in Iowa... I happen to be in Centerville Iowa
about 75 miles south and east of Des Moines.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Few guys from Marion, few from Des Moines...I am almost done (5 weeks) with college in Mount Vernon, IA!:ro)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well i live near the state fair grounds in the winter and in rathbun in the spring,summer and fall..
will move to rathbun full time real soon..

arm

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i live near the state fair grounds in the winter and in rathbun in the spring,summer and fall..
will move to rathbun full time real soon..

arm

How Cool!!! We spend most weekends at Rathbun as well! we camp most of the time around Buck Creek or Island View..

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have a spot on the north edge of rathbun. just south of the state troopers home >>

arm
Yes I know where your talking about, did you just buy that or have you had it awhile? I was thinking it was forsale awhile back but I may be thinking of another place.
I don't know that I have seen your truck out there (one pictured in your sig) anyway good to hear there are some close by on this board.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I'm from Marion, ISUDIESEL is also.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
How Cool!!! We spend most weekends at Rathbun as well! we camp most of the time around Buck Creek or Island View..
And not at Lake Wapello??:eek: ):h

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And not at Lake Wapello??:eek: ):h
Have not stayed at Lake Wapello, have been there a bunch just not camped there. Maybe this year we will get over there. I know we will be going to Farmington and a few others over that way.

We stayed last year a week over at Lake Geode (Danville) about the time the sweet corn fest was going on suth of there.. man was that good!! the corn.. all you could eat for FREE... ya I couldn't believe free. anyway may hit that again this year as with Farmingtons strawberry fest as well.

:exactly:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Rudd Iowa. Located 30 seconds from middle of no-where. And 25 minutes east of mason city. We have a bar though with some of the biggest and best ribs around! oh yea, and darn cold beer!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I'm a transplant from Sigourney...Graduated college from Ottumwa. I make it back there quite often.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Up by Saylorville Lake

·
Registered
144 Posts
Marion, IA Been watching the forum for a while, just joined & setting up my profile.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Earlham, IA here, 30 minutes west of Des Moines :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Rockwell, IA
But spend my days tweaking my D-Max!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Marion, IA Been watching the forum for a while, just joined & setting up my profile.
Hey, stop by to see me sometime. I manage Arnold Motor Supply in Marion.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts