Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE SEARCH HAS BEEN LONG AND HARD AS SEEN HERE ON THE DIESEL PLACE FORUMS, WE HAVE ALL CONTRIBUTED TO THE QUEST FOR THE ULTIMATE FUEL PUMP SOLUTION FOR 98-02 24 VALVE DODGE PICKUPS.
WE HAVE SEEN A LOT OF FUEL PUMPS COME AND GO BUT, I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE TO STAY.
THE F.A.S.S. FROM DIESEL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS INC. WWW.DIESELPP.COM
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT A F.A.S.S. DOES.
IT IS A VERY HEAVY DUTY GEAROTOR FUEL PUMP DRIVEN BY A VERY HEAVY DUTY REBUILD ABLE ELECTRIC MOTOR, IT SEPARATES WATER, DIRT AND AIR FROM THE FUEL TO FEED YOUR PRECIOUS FUEL INJECTION PUMP WITH QUALITY FUEL.
IT FLOWS 150 GALLONS AN HOUR, HAS AN INTERNAL PRESSURE REGULATOR, AND TYPICAL PRESSURES ARE 12 PSI AND WILL ONLY DROP TO ABOUT 10.5 PSI A WOT.
COMES WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR A GOOD CLEAN EASY INSTALLATION.

Sorry for all the yelling but I am excited.

Retail is 600.00 shipped to your door USA only.
Plugs right in to stock wiring for old pump.
Mounts on outside of frame rail either under bed in front of leaf spring on long bed trucks, or under cab on ext cab short beds.
Replacement fuel filters are readily avialible as well as motor parts.
Life expectancy is 600-800 thousand miles, YES you heard me.

all questions welcome or email [email protected]

Edited by: Ted Jannetty

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ted,

Is that something I would want or need for my '04?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are availible for the 03 04 Dodge truck, although we don't yet know if there is a lift pump problem with the new trucks.

People have installed them on 03 trucks with positive results.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ted,

I have now heard of two new Cummins that needed lift pump replacements. My ear is to the grindstone and your web site is in my computer favorites list.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Captainmal,

If your are concerned with the life of the lift pump you might want to look into installing a prefilter from Fleetguard.

Also, another good website to visit is www.dieseltruckresource.com. A really good forum for Cummins TD owners.

MikeyBEdited by: mikeyb

·
Registered
365 Posts
Mickeyb,

Thanks for the info. I went to the site and tried to register. Someone is using my name there and it's NOT me.

Strange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts