Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the track, cut a 14.4 then a 14.3 both at 94 mpg in 4wd...
so, how does one go about lowing the front end down?

·
Registered
161 Posts
lowering the front

I'f you ad a spoiler to the front you should increase your speed.I read an article that stated if you increase the front spoiler one inch you increase your drag efficiency by 10 or 20%. the less air hitting the bottom of the truck the smoother it will go down the track.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
The best bet is to crank down the torsion bars.

Were you running the predator/juice stack? I think you will have a hard time hitting 13's with that combo.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'f you ad a spoiler to the front you should increase your speed.I read an article that stated if you increase the front spoiler one inch you increase your drag efficiency by 10 or 20%. the less air hitting the bottom of the truck the smoother it will go down the track.
ummm... i want to lower the truck to have less weight transfer, not add more junk to it :eek:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Just lower your torsion bars all the way down. You shouldn't have to turn much anyway, right?:cool2:

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Just lower your torsion bars all the way down. You shouldn't have to turn much anyway, right?:cool2:
Yeah just back you way back down the track. :badidea:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Really though, I don't know what size tires you run, but you should be able to back the bars down a bunch. This will help a tremendous amount with transfer.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The best bet is to crank down the torsion bars.

Were you running the predator/juice stack? I think you will have a hard time hitting 13's with that combo.
yes stacked pred on 40, juice on 5/5, but why a hard time gettin 13's? what do i need? thanks

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sell the Predator and Edge and add the PPE and/or VA.

Or maybe stack the Edge w/ PPE (you could ask Ben-Duratothemax-about how they stack, I think that's what he run)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
With your trans, you should be able to hit 13.1X-13.2X without drugs. You might what to read McRat's Sig too, if you haven't already!
:cool2:

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want to go EFI live, but can't swing that cash right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.