Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just bought this used 2004 chevy diesel, and I blew my engine already i had only 3 months with 87000 miles. still has factory warrenty, But I put a edge kit on it and then found out it was for a LLY. I have a LB7 I was looking at the warrenty and found out they had changed the injectors I have also been hearing that they have a real problem. See I ran out of fuel and Primed it then the engine reved like crazy and boom it was done. So since i tapped into the exhuast manifold I now have to change it so I don't void my warrenty. Man sux but it helped me find this web site, and to top it off the tow truck driver was a real ass hole, a ford guy talking **** sayin I should of bought a power stroke. Well thats it in a nut shell.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Dont Listen To The Tow Truck Driver. And Im Sorry About Your Truck. Get That Manifol And Take It Back And Enjoy Your New Engine.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,311 Posts
Just plug the manifold w/ a stainless plug. Welcome to the site

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ya do that! Wow that sucks about your truck! And that you had a Ford towing you! HAHA. But really you will find that this site is very addictive and you can find out alot about what ever on this forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would

Just plug the manifold w/ a stainless plug. Welcome to the site
My buddy is the service writter for the dealership he said change I would have to change it cuz I guess an inspector looks at it.
Any one want to buy a edge with juice, and aditude. 500 OBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts