Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in november I traded my 05 Dmax in on a 07 Dodge. Big mistake. The dodge was'nt half the truck the chevrolet was. I could'nt take it anymore, so I traded for an 07 classic LT3 in the blue granite color. Glad to be back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i'd imagine you would doing that much trading

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the beating was'nt as bad as you would think....but it was worth it.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
well its good to see your back from the dark side.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
That will teach ya....the grass is not always greener

·
Banned
720 Posts
welcome back glad i did not buy a dodge now my first 06 was a lemon and i thought of buying the dodge but i gave chevy another chance and it worked great this time if i bought the dodge i would be like you .well glad to have you back hope you learned your lesson ha! ha!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep, i learned my lesson the hard way. The difference between the two trucks are amazing.:)

·
Registered
552 Posts
P.s that color is soo sweet(im a little biased):d
welcome back
"when you can walk on the paper without leaving a trace you will have learned" lets see how many know what that saying is from. Im not showing my age am i?:eek:

·
Registered
380 Posts
dieseljoe;1596548; said:
welcome back
"when you can walk on the paper without leaving a trace you will have learned" lets see how many know what that saying is from. Im not showing my age am i?:eek:
kung fu maybe?

·
Registered
269 Posts
dieseljoe;1596548; said:
welcome back
Ya forgot to call him 'Grasshopper' :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Live and learn. Welcome back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts