1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
we have a winner nice job philbilly2 get some sleep you might need it, no skills a

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Good Job Phil! Now you guys have some place to call home!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we reffer to it as a place to pass out when we get kicked out of Indiana's bars in the middle of the morning. :D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Won't say kicked them out, just seperated for the intrest of a better club.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
we reffer to it as a place to pass out when we get kicked out of Indiana's bars in the middle of the morning. :D
I don't remember getting kicked out. I remember being asked to leave in a very hostile manner:D It might have been time to go anyways. I was all confused about the time change, first by going to Indiana then by daylight savings

·
Registered
177 Posts
I signed up!! Hope they let me in.

·
Registered
177 Posts
They let me in. Now what do we do? Where is the first meeting?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, well sign me up. i was a member of the last one. i just think we should have a cool name is all.
I can't just sign you up. You have to request to sign up

·
Registered
268 Posts
There should be two clubs north of 30. And all loosers south of 30.:eek:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
There should be two clubs north of 30. And all loosers south of 30.:eek:
Ok big boy bring big ass west of 47 and bad racin, pullen, tru.. Opps for got you not have running bad ass duramax right now. I think I saw a orange 2 wheeler flat foot laying in the gravel you called your new truck boy did it look fast:joke::lol: just poking some fun at you Striss.

can't wait to see it run good luck L

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Alright, Kyle, you want a north of Rt. 30 club, we will just group you in with the canadians. eh!

GET EM JOE. :D:Get_him:

Can I have the mirror off the sunkist truck?

Lookin forward to seeing that truck lay down. If you need any hillbilly engineering (south of 30 style) call me up!

·
Registered
156 Posts
What do you call us that are WAY south of 30? Or do I wanna know. What if we transplanted from N to S?

·
Registered
407 Posts
need a better name than illinois club.
I just signed up! Whats next? I agree as well, we should get a little contest started up for a better name. So is it offical, just Illini members? Nobody from north of the border? If so, how 'bout "The Illini Black Cloud". Then we could be Black Cloud members and it would be somewhat different then the often used "Black Smoke". Just my $0.02

1 - 20 of 26 Posts