Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, one question for any of you with 15+ trucks. Do any of you know which fuse/circuit under the hood is a legit ignition only circuit? I found one that I thought was, but everytime I do anything with the truck it goes hot. I mean anything, open the door, unlock the truck etc.

Reason I'm asking is I have my air compressor off this circuit and if it leaks down, sometimes it kicks the compressor on. Plus I walked out this morning to a completely dead truck. I want something that's only 12v hot when the key is in the run position. And I have tested all the fuses under the hood? But someone else might have more insight on this. Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
10,146 Posts
I don't think you will find one. As I recall you have to go to the connecting block that is down by the brake pedal under a cover. Do a search on here for the upfitters manuals for your year it outlines it.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Search for 'RAP' Good info available.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys. I'm going to look into this even though it's for the older trucks. But I have an LTZ fully loaded truck and my truck has all the upfitter switches. So I will post up my findings on this so it might help others trying to do the same.

·
Premium Member
17,875 Posts
In the iecm under dash.
This thread has a bit on it.

Plus, searching this site for "115D" should reveal others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts