Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here be a link bout the 0ct 18 dyno day, camp, and bomb party

http://www.nwbombers.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=b11261633cd9271874d7086b198e0396;act=ST;f=15;t=3949

all brands of diesel powered trucks are invited. even chevys. i dont think that they gonna be any ford 6 litre pos' there tho,,,,,reckon they all be broken down. the local dodge, chev, and ford dlrs always bring a new one of each [stocker] out for comparo and display but not this time. hehehe,,,,,,,,2 ford dlrs backed out. 1 told me that they are fraid of the 6.0 breakin down on the dyno and the 2nd said it is huntin season and noone to bring a truck out. yesterday someone i know who knows someone at 2nd fard dlr said he was told it was cuz of the issues they have w/ the fords breakin down is why they cancelled. yep,,,figgered

anyway,,,,,,,,bullydog will bring a few rigs out,,1 or 2 dmaxs with some good stuff on em along with a couple of ctd's.

also as ya read on nwb [and a couple threads on tdr] they be a campin event too, so if some of ya gonna be near idaho join in at the dynoday and all the fun and lez see whatcha got

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.