Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...my PMD just crapped out on me.
The truck started, then died, and won't fire at all now. At least it quit at my work and not on the road or somewhere far, far away...
Oh well. Just thought I'd share...

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
I Think

.........So therefore, I am

·
Registered
504 Posts
Markystang, just picked one up on the auction site. $80.00 US includes shipping. They guy is in PQ somewhere...No Taxes, freight, or Duty..
Had it in my truck for about 2 weeks now.. No problems so far.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got mine from ebay too for 80 bucks. Look for the one that says 30 days guarantee or some kind of guarantee so that you can return it if it fails. Also look for the one that claims that they can test it.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Was the guys name Danny?? if it was that is who I got mine from as well

·
Registered
217 Posts
Was the guys name Danny?? if it was that is who I got mine from as well
His user name is joeyeraif and he sells ton of them. I have no idea where he gets it but all I can say is that the one he send to me worked.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
.........So therefore, I am
The philosopher Descarte was seated in a bar reading when asked by the waiter, "sir would you care for another?" After a moment of thought Descarte replies. "I think not." And immediately disappears in a poof of logic....

For $80 I guess a replacement FSD isn't a bad way to sort things out....

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
His user name is joeyeraif and he sells ton of them. I have no idea where he gets it but all I can say is that the one he send to me worked.

Yep, its the same guy I got mine from. I bought the "new" ones, and time will tell if it was a deal or not.

Nick

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Yep, its the same guy I got mine from. I bought the "new" ones, and time will tell if it was a deal or not.

Nick
Please keep us up to date, Nick. I'm sure everybody would like this one to work out well.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, the truck started fine this morning...
I think I'll likely replace it anyway just to be safe. Thanks for the e-bay tip guys.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts