Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got around to putting my W/T 1500 stickers on my truck, I was kind of bummed when I picked it up from the dealer and it did not have them.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
:confuzeld :think: ?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Are you feeling ok??

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Hmm.... I have an LT3 and took off all of the stickers that were on it when I got it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was kind of bummed when I seen it did not have them I have wanted a W/T 1500 since the mid 90,s .

·
Registered
338 Posts
I run these emblem on my 'burb..

Still haven't found the right one for the diesel

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I was kind of bummed when I seen it did not have them I have wanted a W/T 1500 since the mid 90,s .
I used to think that WT was a heavy duty version of the 1500.... but all it means is "stripped with rubber floor mats"

·
Registered
392 Posts
I thought it meant "White Trash"

·
Registered
593 Posts
come on guys the guy is excided he finaly got what he wanted lets not bag on him.hey HiluxxuliH congrates bro post some pic's when you get some

·
Registered
92 Posts
trollin trollin trollin, keep them dogies trollin

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I used to think that WT was a heavy duty version of the 1500.... but all it means is "stripped with rubber floor mats"
that is what i thought tell i saw the inside of one

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
that is what i thought tell i saw the inside of one
A friend actually had a salesman tell him that the 1500 W/T was the same suspension as the 3/4 ton but with the frame and weight of the 1500.

Salesmen will tell you anything.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Ya... like my salesman that told me that:

1 - The big folding camper mirrors are not available on the 2500HD
2 - The offroad tires are only available on the Z71 (on a 2500HD?)
3 - The 100k warranty covers the entire drivetrain (he sold me on an extended warranty, then I reconsidered a couple of weeks later and refunded the thing because I thought I had 100k on the engine and tranny)

Oh.... and I almost forgot....
I asked for a white 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LT3. This guy must have been psychic, because he told me that what I REALLY wanted was the silver 3500HD 4x4 CCLB LT3 that he had on the lot.
Imagine that.... I made him drive to a dealership 60 miles away to get my white SB.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only other options I wished I ordered was the 5.3 liter with the auto , I,m tired of shifting.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They will be white trash when one is in a high speed chase on COPS with a drunk guy with no shirt getting dragged out if it

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Ya... like my salesman that told me that:

1 - The big folding camper mirrors are not available on the 2500HD
2 - The offroad tires are only available on the Z71 (on a 2500HD?)
3 - The 100k warranty covers the entire drivetrain (he sold me on an extended warranty, then I reconsidered a couple of weeks later and refunded the thing because I thought I had 100k on the engine and tranny)

Oh.... and I almost forgot....
I asked for a white 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LT3. This guy must have been psychic, because he told me that what I REALLY wanted was the silver 3500HD 4x4 CCLB LT3 that he had on the lot.
Imagine that.... I made him drive to a dealership 60 miles away to get my white SB.
that is why i hate going to the dealership and i hate the sales people even more you would think that they would know what they are selling i think they should send them to a school to learn about the autos that they sell

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I normally deal with fleet to avoid this kind of BS and high-pressure "Take it home now".
This time, I requested quotes through KBB.com, and I got return emails from 3 fleet managers and one phone call. I got an offer from one fleet manager at a GMC dealership, then walked next door to the Chevy dealership and asked for the guy who had called.
It wasn't fleet... it was a lot jockey who's turn it happened to be to answer the KBB emails that morning.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think that WT is actually WTF 1500. Really though WT stands for work truck and if I am thinking right it has automatic, a/c and stereo, That's it for options.
Kirk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts