Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a different company pickup, I had a '93 F250 X cab IDI 4x4.

Well today I sure missed it, as I had the wife drag out my '99 QC CTD 4x4, of a snow bank with her Grand cherokee. I guess dodge has the same problem as chevy, you have to move before the front axle will engage.

Oh well, if that is the only problem I have with it, I guess I can go back to locking it in everytime I pull in the driveway all winter. How depressing, I thought I got rid of that problem when I got rid of the chevy. Silly me, I thought Dodge was smarter than that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ya silly you. anyone dumb enough not to engage their 4x4 before they get stuck, is well, just a f****** dumb ***. i guess thats the way it is with blue oval crowd, silly, silly meeeeee!!!!! boy, i miss my ford... hddm3

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course that would make sense if it had been snowing when I parked it, or hinted bad weather I lock it in, but it was parked.

How hard is it to move it 6"? well it's pretty hard after the truck has been snowed in, and the tires are froze down.

I'm thinking of rolling this thing over in a ditch and burning it, but it probably don't even burn good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts