4"mbrp catback
6" suspension lift
Fab teck shocks
37" or 38" tires
20" rims
Hidden winch behind bumper
Finger stick already in
Non oil air intake
And finally a different turbo 500 aurora i think.
I need all this done by turkey season.Is there anything else?
All i want is 500hp to the ground.
Gauges on the pillar if they can be used with efi live.
A loud train horn.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SleeperTRK;1570031; said:
good luck getting 500 RWHP with 37" tires :lol:
I sure would like to ,Maybe ill Drop down in tire size ,dont quite know yet.
I want a street sleeper duramax.Im sure gonna try different things till i get it.So im gonna start with my list.There is a guy down in mcdonnough ga that has a dyno to test.1.5 hr away from me.Thisis my dream truck of choice.Im gonna do the best that could possibly be done.

·
Registered
333 Posts
In your picture, 500RWHP is a sleeper. you throw 37's and 6" lift and it screams "bring it on"

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good luck getting 37's or 38's on a 6er. Might go for 35's.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rockin;1570044; said:
In your picture, 500RWHP is a sleeper. you throw 37's and 6" lift and it screams "bring it on"
This all new to me so im takin notes and trying to put things together.If there is some other things or mods i can do to achieve with 35s maybe.Im only trying different configerations and see what i come up with.As much hp as is street legal.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
If you want the sleeper look you dont mod the looks of the truck..for example...exhaust...bigger tires...lift kit...cowl hood...gauges...edge setting on the dash ect. These are all things I look for when out playing. I never mess with the guy has a truck looking "just off the show room floor" to me that screams stock and I dont want to play.

You will need to do alot of modding to get 500rwhp with larger tires.

Good luck tho! :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SleeperTRK;1570344; said:
If you want the sleeper look you dont mod the looks of the truck..for example...exhaust...bigger tires...lift kit...cowl hood...gauges...edge setting on the dash ect. These are all things I look for when out playing. I never mess with the guy has a truck looking "just off the show room floor" to me that screams stock and I dont want to play.

You will need to do alot of modding to get 500rwhp with larger tires.

Good luck tho! :)
I realize the mods that will have to happen and im ready what ever it takes i dont care at this point.Im ready now and want power and torque for what its worth.I bought this truck for my new toy,so anything goes as far as im concerned.Its nothing a few $$$$$ wont take care of im sure.As far as i know $$$$$ wil by anything i want and need.I know it will happen for me cause im pumped up and ready for the worst and the best.Its taking time to set things up on my end.But it will be done no matter what.Ive got all the time in the world and retired so it dont matter no way.500 hp here i come.I want a unique truck in the worst way.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Ill help you with a 500rwhp list..the above wont cut chit.

Twin turbos > Larger head studs
EFIlive tuning > Talk to the major tuners (mcrat, neens ect.)
Nitrous > Extra Push
Lift Pumps > Going to need lots of fuel
Some CP3 work
Injectors > not really needed bu why not?!
Meth/water injection > keep EGT's in check
Stage V Trans > To handle the power

That will get you started ;)

Oh! and kiss that warranty good bye

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SleeperTRK;1570413; said:
Ill help you with a 500rwhp list..the above wont cut chit.

Twin turbos > Larger head studs
EFIlive tuning > Talk to the major tuners (mcrat, neens ect.)
Nitrous > Extra Push
Lift Pumps > Going to need lots of fuel
Some CP3 work
Injectors > not really needed bu why not?!
Meth/water injection > keep EGT's in check
Stage V Trans > To handle the power

That will get you started ;)

Oh! and kiss that warranty good bye
It sounds good to me ill check that stuff out too.I dont care about the warranty anyhow.
I already have a suncoast 5 coming to my home when they get it done.Im still learning all this duramax stuff.So any info would be to my interest.I dont need a warranty.If it breaks ill get it fixed any how.Warranty means nothing to me.Learning as i go .

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill do that.I just want what i want and i will get it no matter what.thank you sir.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts