Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did post it in the wanted section as well as doing a search for it....but not everyone in here searches the want ads.

Mod's please remove this if I have over stepped my bounds.

I am in need of a front bumper for my pick-up. If anyone can help I greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Happy Holidays to everyone.

CJ

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
ive got one, but its not perfect...there's a spot in the center where its pushed in from when it hit a deer... The body had to cut a small piece out of the top of it in order to get it off, this would be cover by the black plastic top piece... Prolly looking for something in better shape than this, but figured id throw it out there anyways.. It would be great for a beater truck though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive got one, but its not perfect...there's a spot in the center where its pushed in from when it hit a deer... The body had to cut a small piece out of the top of it in order to get it off, this would be cover by the black plastic top piece... Prolly looking for something in better shape than this, but figured id throw it out there anyways.. It would be great for a beater truck though

PM sent.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I got mine from the dealer. The price was competitive with the aftermarket since they would have charged me shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts