Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I don't even own a 6.5L yet, so feel free to bounce me out on my head. I have been reading up on this board to learn as much as possible in hopes of finding a diesel Yukon or Tahoe (or a Suburban if I have to) and I can't help but to ask:

WHO IS THIS STEAKSAUCE GUY????

They way you guys unmercifully pummel this guy into a bloody pulp has me curious as to what unholy act against God and nature he commited to deserve this. Well, and also to make sure I never buy any of his products.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
):h oh, he's a folklore legend around here...many of the members have devoted countless hours beating him like a rented mule at various web sites

·
Registered
7,434 Posts
He's legend. He's the guy you love to hate. He would rather lie to make a sale rather than tell you the truth. Like a politician he can worm out of a situation and make you look like a fool. He stole my handle name "DieselPro" for a long time advertising his products using it, so as to mock me. He's a clever devil. Most sites take a while to figure him out as he is clever about advertising his products. He's even moderated some till the owner's wise up. Steaksauce has been banned from about a dozen sites. He's actually worse than this but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

·
Registered
740 Posts
:funnypost

I've never seen him or got anything from him but if these guys don't like him then niether do I... Really I don't know.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
He's legend. He stole my handle name "DieselPro" for a long time advertising his products using it, so as to mock me. He's a clever devil.
too bad you couldn't have copyrighted or trademarked the name. he'd of had to rip off a whole lotta people to pay for the financial damages you could have sought.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Watching his antics on other sites can actually get really amusing. He will get 3-4 different usernames and have whole conversations with himself, you really have to see it to beleive it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
He's legend. He's the guy you love to hate. He would rather lie to make a sale rather than tell you the truth. Like a politician he can worm out of a situation and make you look like a fool. He stole my handle name "DieselPro" for a long time advertising his products using it, so as to mock me. He's a clever devil. Most sites take a while to figure him out as he is clever about advertising his products. He's even moderated some till the owner's wise up. Steaksauce has been banned from about a dozen sites. He's actually worse than this but you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
sounds like Keyser Soze.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
):h oh, he's a folklore legend around here...many of the members have devoted countless hours beating him like a rented mule at various web sites

:lol:

As legend has it, he works at a car wash during the day. The a-1 diesel line of products is something of a sideline to augment his wash boy earnings.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
He stole my handle name "DieselPro" for a long time advertising his products using it, so as to mock me. He's a clever devil.
Hasseled Merchant over his website address too as he was using it as a forum name somewhere.

Yea, I don't know what is more entertaining; watching him talk to himself in a thread or watching the guys here track him down and pummel him....

·
Registered
189 Posts
OH CRAP! I just sent him a check for $500 for a brand new crate 6.5 engine that he did me a good deal on:banghead: .
Wonder if he offers refunds.:Insane:

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Hope you're not serious, Okie farmdude - if you are, tho, please keep us posted.

I won't say any more till yours is resolved, satisfactorily.

FYI - A-1, aymr, is a noted steak sauce.................

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Can you cancel the check, even with check cancel fee you will be money ahead

·
Registered
189 Posts
HAHA....sorry guys I was just making a funny, there is no way I am gonna pay 500 bucks for a brand new crate engine. I have seen good deals in the past, but that deal would smell worse than 3 week old fish. Besides, I have no need for an engine, mine is running excellent!:ro)

·
Registered
301 Posts
After you read my post I will take my lashing. Way before I found this site I bought a remote PMD from this guy:badidea: . After sending a bank draft there was some confusion as to the amount to actually send, started to get this queasy kinda feeling -:t. Thought I was royally screwed :eek: but after a couple of emails back and forth got it worked out. Told him that if he got a phone and was more professional in his dialogue with his customers he might do more business. Did this after I got the PMD ):h . Guess I was pretty lucky considering what I have read about him here and elsewhere.

BTW, PMD still working after two years.:ro)

·
Registered
158 Posts
hmmm.....well, I had pleasant dealings with Walt. everything seems to be just fine. he seriously had conversations with himself?? *notes to self, no more steaksauce parts*.

jamminGMC

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
SS Diesel (Walt) & Steaksauce are 2 different vendors

·
Registered
158 Posts
SS Diesel (Walt) & Steaksauce are 2 different vendors

....my bad.....forgive me Walt:banghead: I should have known better.

Thanks Turbine Doc for squaring me away on that.

jamminGMC:D

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I think Steaksauce's name is Dave iirc.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I think Steaksauce's name is Dave iirc.
Or Bill, or Fred, Diesel Pro.....:eek: . This guy has more names and conversations with himself than a peanut butter factory has peanuts! Oh, and the Diesel Pro here is the real deal, not steaksauce. It was kinda entertaining watching him when he would start arguements with his other alias's on here though. :crazy:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have bought an item from him and after three month's it failed due to poor assembly. I had to fix it myself because he was going to rip me off to repair his bad workmanship. I could go on and on about this experience. His bad reputation is well founded with me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts