Diesel Place banner

I have narrowed it down to 2 programmer

918 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  jmg343 
#1 ·
Hey d-sters
I am looking for a programmer that has a little more. check sig for current

I think after alot of reading that I am either going with the ppe+2 or the TTs extreme....
any feedback on either would be great
can both read and clear trouble codes?
can both or either read data streams

#2 ·
Well the TTS Extreme (PLIII) is not out yet and wont be till at least April, so I dont think many people can comment or review that product. The Hot+2 rules. A lot have run it with great results and I have not heard of or experienced any problems. Also, when correcting speedo for tire size no other program has gotten my speedo corrected. Predator tried and missed the mark by at least a few mph. But the Hot+2 got me dead on. Hot+2 can also read and clear codes.

#3 ·
i'm with jmg343 the ppe+2 works great but if you can get the efi live there's alot more you can do with it and soon the switch will be out and with a flip of the switch you are in a different power mode gotta love it.
rob

#5 ·
I have been reading some about EFIlive, but I don't have the time to create my own program... Can I just d-load some, somewhere? It sounds like you really need to know what you are doing to run EFIlive, that is why I was going to run one of the 2 programmers above
jmg343 nice thumper dude

#7 ·
I love mine too
so you live on the left coast
well if you ever get tied of all those groomed trail
give me a call
I can take you were you can hear grown men squeel like a pig!!!!!

#8 ·
Groomed trails? I've got some trails for ya, but they are far from groomed................

#9 ·
They're not exactly groomed out here either. I welcome any and everybody to come out here and have a go on some of the terrain that raised riders like the Garahan brothers. I was raised on the East Coast and though I love it there, these trails and riding opportunities would make most I rode with back there get off their bikes. Northern California has some sick riding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.