Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few things left over from not being used on my one truck project so I figured I would mention them in here. I would try the regular for sale area but I just want to do an in person transaction with someone nearby and not have to ship these. I am located right by the Martin State Airport.

What I have is listed below. All photos are in my garage.Just copied and pasted it from my garage listing:

AirDog 150 kit. I lost the mounting brackets and hardware bag. Asking $350!
Winter Cold Front Cover for LMM $30.
Bushwacker Boss Flares 40943(2500/3500 LMM) $250.
Autometer Cobalt FSE Electric 6157 Transmission gauge $75!
Autometer triple pillar with speaker cut out (painted sandstone)17118 $30.
Yukon gear set 3.73 $200.
Banks polished Monster Muffler. 4" ID/OD $200.

Used stuff: Banks 5 inch chrome exhaust tip $35.
Complete LMM exhaust (1780 miles) $100.
OEM intake and filter $25.
OEM tail lights $50.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Not starting any rumors here!!!

But just in case they decide to start testing diesel emissions, may want to keep the stock exhaust if you took the filters off too.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Items remaining:

New Stuff:
Winter Cold Front Cover for LMM $30.
Yukon gear set 3.73 $200.
Banks polished Monster Muffler. 4" ID/OD $200.

Used Stuff:
Complete LMM exhaust (1780 miles) $100.
OEM tail lights $50.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Wow- i thought Pat had disappeared-haha! Hes a great guy to deal with- Good luck with the rest of your stuff, and i guess i will be seeing you this afternoon-- Steven

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
That's funny. I don't think Pat has a vehicle with 17's on it?
Well Pat came by around 8 to pick up the tires and the exhaust.

Someone had me waiting all day (not Pat) for them to arrive to pick up some parts and when they finally showed up they 'Forgot' their money. How does someone drive all the way from the very Southern tip of Maryland all the way up to Northeastern Baltimore and forget their money? Then on top of that they try to give you a check. Even better part was that the check was not even an in state check. Needless to say I turned away that fellow and still have some items left. The 3.73 gears, transmission cooler, and the other cooler along with a new Banks 4" muffler. At this point I'll liquidate all those parts CHEAP for one price. $350.00

I could have headed up to Elkton today to get my train horns from Steven if I wasn't waiting around all day for that goof from down South.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Man Pat your still around lol

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.