Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Fist Copy today. It was sent to my house instead of the office and they sent to. (I have to pay-pal addresses one Business on personal)
I look at it a bit and it looks great.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've been looking forward to seeing it, i find it odd that i live in GA (where they are publishing it) and your in Canada and you got it before I did as i haven't gotten mine yet. Interesting.
Don

·
Registered
144 Posts
Took the words out of my mouth, daustin. I'm down in Florida and nothing yet, assuming mine will be here in the next day or so.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Look for them 12/26.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've Received My Copy Already.

·
Registered
969 Posts
canadians are special when it comes to diesels lol

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I got a copy today, and am quite confused, noone here at my house subscribed me to it. I am just wondering why I got an issue.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I got a copy today, and am quite confused, noone here at my house subscribed me to it. I am just wondering why I got an issue.
......I wouldnt complain...:rolleyes: Make sure you didnt pay for it if you didnt want it. A little confusing if you ask me too.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I'm not complaining, I was just wondering. Maybe someone else subcribed me that I don't know of as a gift or something. I will deffinately look into it.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'm not complaining, I was just wondering. Maybe someone else subcribed me that I don't know of as a gift or something. I will deffinately look into it.
Its a pretty good magazine IMO so you should enjoy it. A lot of 6.5 info, more than the Dmax crowd but very interesting articles.....maybe you have a secret admirer....;)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I was impressed with the information. Will have to do a little investigating ;)

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Possibly a secret admirer :D, mine came gifted as well , I got a giggle out of it as well; as one of my old posts from their forum got printed on bottom of page 80, possibly they sent coples to some registered members of GM-Diesel forum.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I thought that was you, Doc, wasn't for sure cause it was under a different forum, so all hail Turbine Doc. :hail:. Well I over all thought the magazine for it's first issue ever turned out pretty good. Would like to see more in-depth articles and make it more hands on. Show us how when removing the pass. inner fender well for assistance in an injector change that you'll say a few choice words about somebody's mother.Censored Good throne material anyways.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
I sent a note to their editors desk linking this thread for our opinions of the magazine thus far, they do read & respond to emails so in addition to posting here you may want to drop them a note & this was the reply:

Thanks for the feedback Tim. The info at the post is helpful – gives me an idea of what some people would like to see in future editions.

We did send out a comp maxxTORQUE to individuals who registered in a GM-Diesel.com contest last year. I sent an email with an explanation to those who received it but one is fortunate if 25% to 33% of the emails sent are opened. Hopefully, this will be a source of some subscriptions.

That may be how you received the first edition.

Working on the Spring issue now. If people would like to subscribe (and receive the second edition) they can visit the Maxx torque website and subscribe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts