Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes you read it right I got my 2001 F-250 super street puller sponsered by MERCHANT AUTOMOTIVE Thanks SO much Eric !!!!!

And yes it is now DURAMAX POWERED w a Allison trans I think that Eric and I have just commetted the biggest sin known to the Diesel world .

Also a specail thanks to Nate at N D Engines for sponsering my 95 Dodge street class puller with a custom 12V

Hopefully we will see more Dmax's running the Super street class this year other than me and Crack it up Diesel .

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I hope he's kidding..........................

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No jokin ,the real deal . Now a ford might just beable to beat something other than a turtle.

·
Registered
716 Posts
definatly kidding.

A merchint motor out of the street class?

Might have believed it if you said you were going to pull street class.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I better go get the pretzels............

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
Eric did say a while ago that there was some nutcase out there crazy enough to put a DMax in a Ford.

Those motor mounts must have been fun to design....

Congrats on doing it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
A DuramaxFord should give the ford fans something to talk about and something to cheer about.,,,,,,Hey,,,,,how about a Duramax in a Dodge!
I'm looking forward to seeing the DuramaxFord out there with the rest of us.
Kind of makes you wonder what the Duramax V-6,,,,,,,well you get the drift.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figure the V-6 will give the Normal fords some fair competition ,you know a 1/2 ton duramax versus a 1 ton crew cab dually ford .it should be a very close pull.

And Kyle nothing personal but my MERCHANT motor will at least make it in to the pull off. anybody can hook and make to the end once,but it takes a MERCHANT motor to do it time and time again.but I understand a bit of sarcasumallways makes for goood competition.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I better go get the pretzels............
:iamwithst

I use to think MERCHANT was a cool guy but now i think we might as well :Get_him: :Nonono: :smashfrea :iamlost: :wtf: :nopics:

I think I got all the smilies that apply to this thread. -:t

·
Registered
716 Posts
Cynthiana? yeah that was a stock GM motor, it bent every rod in it, Did you miss the 6 runs in a row after that, finishing out the season?

btw, you need enough power for a full pull before you get a chance to be in the pull off.

It makes me chuckle hearing "merchint motor" it almost sounds like it came from a real diesel performance shop.

Good luck in the street class with the cummins.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I dont see why youre bashing kyle he has a sweet truck and I wish I could afford one like it. Go back to the ford forum now.

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
wait so how did you get a Dmax in a Ford....PICTURES!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
:drinking: :drop_mout :Wedgie: :snipersmi :stirthepo :eyecrazy: :thumbsdow :smashfrea :nutkick: :wtf: :sign_weir

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Y'all lookin' at this all wrong. This is a good thing. It's like bringin' Christianity to the heathens. ):h
At least they didn't try puttin' a Powerchoke in a Silverado!:badidea:

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
:exactly:

1 - 20 of 332 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.