Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short,,,, me 06 d-max,,,,,him ford? on ramp, me in front, him on my butt???? long hill that cops sit on other side of most evenings... i let him get even with me then just give it enough to stay side by side up this long hill, 85 mph near the top and i hit the brakes and let him go by, he gives me the finger out the back window,,,,,,,,, and i start laughing so hard i can hardly see to drive,,,,,,,, about 100 yards in front of me i see BRAKE LIGHTS,, but its too late............... blue lights :grd:
if your on here Mr. Ford man i am truly sorry, but the timing was just so right i just couldn't help myself.............................Sorry

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
LOL!
Had a guy in a Ford try to screw me years ago when I had my '69 Camaro.
An LASD officer used to sit at the crest of a hill on Imperial with radar going.
The thing is, he was visible from the next crest east. So I'm pulling away from a light, and this guy BLASTS past me.... we hit the crest (he was a good 10 car lengths ahead and I was doing 45) and as soon as we dropped into the dip, he slams on his brakes and pulls in behind me, letting me crest the next hill where the cop was.

Didn't work.... the cop pulled in behind him, lights going, he moved to the side expecting to be passed and the cop went right over with him.

I stopped by the next afternoon and offered the cop a beer when he got off duty :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thats just wrong. However, I'd done the same thing too probably.):h

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Thats just wrong. However, I'd done the same thing too probably.):h
that is awesome. :ro)

i would have done the same thing ):h

the best part was he flipped you off.....you got to honk and wave. :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Oops, that's what he gets!

·
Registered
117 Posts
:lol:

That's just sweet. Just goes to show.....'em furd guys aren't very smart!
:muahaha:

·
Registered
812 Posts
I gotta admit, I've done something similar to that before. Going down 92 and there is an overpass that cops LOVE to sit at on the other end. Car was on my butt the whole time and I even gave him a few brake checks, but he insisted to stay on me. I finally slow down a bit so traffic can go by and merge into another lane. Right after I merged he stepped on it and as did I as the overpass is coming up. Right before we hit the overpass I just slow down considerably (was doing 77) but all the cars were way in front of us or a good distance behind us as most traffic got stuck at the light. Once I reach the top of it I already see a cop with his lights on and his brake lights on slowing down, but it was too late. Speed limit was 45, but another 200 feet or so it jumps up to 65mph. Sucked for him, but that's what he's gets for riding my ass! :muahaha:

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Shame on you guys. Good job.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
that's really funny. Best part is he gave you the bird and then gets a ticket.

Maybe he learned a life lesson:lol:

·
Registered
682 Posts
well the last time i was caught doing 85 = $115.00..

but thats the price of tailgatin.. sounds like a job well done !!

arm

·
Registered
334 Posts
haha great! ive done the same thing to a Civic.........he wanted to race the SC targa.........and i saw the cop ahead):h i bet he felt stupid...

i guess you get what you deserve? haha

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i still git the giggles every time i think of this, do i need help?:lol::muahaha::help:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
i still git the giggles every time i think of this, do i need help?:lol::muahaha::help:
Maybe if it didn't make you laugh:lol: or if you felt sorry for him:eek:

-Rob-

·
Registered
236 Posts
My wife done the same thing in her camaro, on the way home one day. She was in the left lane and every time she would try to slow down or speed up to get in the right lane a couple guys in an old blue ford pickup would change their speed to match hers and was holding a beer can up for her to see, so as luck would have it for them two brain surgeons they were coming up to a hill that you can't see over and it is known to have cops sitting there most of the time.
So she floors it and runs the speed up, then hits the brakes at the very top of the hill. Well you know what happens next, but my wife did wave when she passed them after the cop passed her and pulled them over.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dose she still laugh when she thinks about it?:muahaha:
them dumb Furd guys:grd:

·
Registered
236 Posts
She did feel bad about it, but if they would have let her into the right lane it would not have happed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.