1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it today, thanks John for the quick turn-around
Still was some of the longest 6 days of my life

Problem is I now gota wiat 8 hours till I can go play and its currently raining

On a serious note though......I hope I got the regular version since I think 145 is pointless on my stock Alli. How can I be sure without sending it back? It says the juice on the back sticker and says its version 4.73n. I shoulda remembered to talk to John about this

I'm leary of running it in level 5 thinking its 125 and it actuallly being 145
Edited by: ratlover

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
If you had the 90hp juice, yours should now be 125.
If you had the 125hp juice, it ups to 145.

If I remember right, 4.73 is the 125 attitude program and the 145 attitude program is 4.75.

You can get it checked by someone how has a juicer and a green plug adaptor.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Edge upped the HP settings as the attitude user now has the ability to control how the power is unleashed.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the 90hp version and just sent in my box to John for a trade and I know I am supposed to have gotten the 125 version back. I just forgot to tell John what I had and hoped he remembered what he sold me or read the box with the juicer or what ever to know to send me the lower hp version and not the Allison assasination module
. I was just wanting to double check the power level and hoped the version ment something to someone or John would chime in when he had free time.

If the 4.73 is the 125 hp version then it looks like John sent me the right box even though I kinda failed to make it clear

Outa curriosity, anyone know what the non CA/non attitude Juice is set at for the boost fuel adjustment? I assume 1 or 2 is the CA juice level but whats the normal juice level?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts