Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a hypertech tuner for 100 buck good hun!BUTT this tuner only make desent beans on stage 31 . Cant find power level for this tunerdoes any one have one what do you think thnx jeff

·
Registered
129 Posts
Stage 1 is about 50hp95tq, stage 2 70hp120tq, stage 3 90hp150tq. Dont quote me on this. This is what i found when i looked it up. Hope this is what you were looking for.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
20DirtyMax03;2000430; said:
Stage 1 is about 50hp95tq, stage 2 70hp120tq, stage 3 90hp150tq. Dont quote me on this. This is what i found when i looked it up. Hope this is what you were looking for.
Ya, but what's stage 31?

·
Registered
129 Posts
You should only have three stages. They are the same as the hypertech III.
The only difference between the two is that the max enery is smaller and internet updateable. Thats what the guy said at hypertech.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
20DirtyMax03;2003076; said:
You should only have three stages. They are the same as the hypertech III.
The only difference between the two is that the max enery is smaller and internet updateable. Thats what the guy said at hypertech.
I was just poking fun at a typo, sorry.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The hypertech III makes 113 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque at the rear wheels on an lb7.

I think the earlier hypertechs made only 96 horsepower on level three.

Here's a dyno of the hypertech on an lb7.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Madden;2005244; said:
The hypertech III makes 113 horsepower and 185 lb/ft of torque at the rear wheels on an lb7.

I think the earlier hypertechs made only 96 horsepower on level three.

Here's a dyno of the hypertech on an lb7.
Yep, the earlier PPIII's made 96hp/165tq.

·
Registered
775 Posts
my dyno numbers are in my sig with the hypertech (old model) on level 3, my only other engine mods are an AEM intake and a cat delete. it seems like the numbers hypertech claims to add are pretty accurate. also i was running 37" tires on the dyno so those numbers could be possibly higher if i were on stock size tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts