·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Sweet! An H1 Duramax! Wish I had 100+ kicking around

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta hope the zero percent financing holds for a bit longer ... I'd rather a civilized H2 myself although...

Mac

·
Registered
228 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH*T. There goes the resale value on my 00 6.5TD

On edit......Mackin they might ride a litte better but 8-9 m.p.g. around town in one of those bugars....no tanks I take me H1's rough riding 14-15 m.p.g. (but I do drive it like a grandma
).Edited by: DURAMAXED03

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
The wife gets in the +12mpg w/ her car and 90% local.

She loves it and doesn't want to go back to Sub/Tahoe.

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
I drove a Victory Red limited edition and was less than impressed with the performance..........

I would have thought the 345HP-6.0 would have been a better choice that the one in it........salesman said 300HP or 315Hp..he didn't know.

Felt slow and spoungy.........

My Tahoe would out handle.out accelerate it IMHO......

Not flaming the H2....just thought it would react different than it did........I still would consider it......but $55K with the supplier price is more than I wanted to spend.

T
NY

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
I personally will never own another hummer. I had 2 of them.. Yes 2.... First one was a rattle trap, among other misc BS that the dealer could never get fixed and the second one had all kinds of transmission and 4wd issues. Not to mention it leaked from the sunroof (never could fix it), and from the marker lights. They tried everything to get it fixed and nothing would work. Oh well, I have a GMC now and I am much happier with 18+ mpg verses the 10ish (on a good day, downhill with wind) that I would see... Just my opinions and others have theirs.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I drove be the GM dealer the other day and couldn't believe how many H2's were lined up at the entrance. I know they haven't been selling very well, so maybe they were just using parking space.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I would love to have the Military version of the Hummer with the Duramax/Allison. They are a lot different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts