·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HOPE HE HAS A LIFT PUMP TO COMPENSATE FOR THE ELEVATION DIFFERENCE

·
Premium Member
9,680 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
IF THEY BOTH ARE AT SEA LEVEL HOW IN THE HELL CAN THE ELEVATION VARY???????????????????????????????????????

Please re-read my post.

There are a number of variables. What I typically see at my 1300' high humidity air will not be consistent with a seal level test. Also, the calibration of the dyno. While the Mustang can be very consistent, the Mustang numbers will vary from dyno to dyno...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
SURE WISHED JUICE WASNT PISSED OFF SO YALL WOULD KNOW WHAT HIS TRUCK DOES TOMARROW

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
maybe his mom will know

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
YEA POSSIBLE SO, MAYBE SHE WILL LEAVE HER ROOST AT THE NWBOMBER SITE AND COME REPORT TO US

·
Premium Member
9,680 Posts
I'd say around 100HP less...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
CHECK OUT THE NEW POLL IN THIS FORUM AND POST YOUR GUESS

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
On the far left side of your key board, there is a key labled Caps Lock. Turn it off! You are looking like someone using his computer for the first time.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I would have to agree with hdmax. Using all caps is very poor forum etiquette.

Quotes from other forums:

said:
The first rule is that sending e-mail messages in ALL CAPS is yelling ...

said:
ALL CAPS
INDICATE YELLING, AND NO ONE LIKES TO BE YELLED AT!

said:
ALL CAPS, Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Don't post using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ... electronic
world, it means you're yelling and it's not good forum etiquette

said:
THE USE OF ALL CAPS (LIKE THIS) IS EQUATED WITH YELLING

said:
Etiquette
said:
and Rules: All caps are not kosher. This is considered yelling
in any electronic forum.

Well, you get the idea.
Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey guys give it up. Peanut has heard this many times on the other forum. He doesn't get it or does it just to piss people off.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well, if he's doing it to piss people off, then it's pretty easy for all of us to ignore (him). If he doesn't get it, well then I dunno...

Kinda disappointing/annoying, however you look at it.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Max Power said:
I would have to agree with hdmax. Using all caps is very poor forum etiquette.

Quotes from other forums:

said:
The first rule is that sending e-mail messages in ALL CAPS is yelling ...

said:
ALL CAPS

INDICATE YELLING, AND NO ONE LIKES TO BE YELLED AT!

said:
ALL CAPS, Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Don't post using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ... electronic
world, it means you're yelling and it's not good forum etiquette

said:
THE USE OF ALL CAPS (LIKE THIS) IS EQUATED WITH YELLING

said:
Etiquette
said:
and Rules: All caps are not kosher. This is considered yelling
in any electronic forum.

Well, you get the idea.

AWWWW IM SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR POOR LITTLE FEELINGS HURT
. ILL ATTEMPT TO DO BETTER, BUT I CANNT PROMISE YOU ANYTHING, OK? MAXPOWER YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCHING WOMAN, COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DONT MAKE A DAMN. ARE YOU HORMONAL
??

Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
POUTING CUZ JOE E IS GONNA IGNORE ME.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
AWWWW IM SO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR POOR LITTLE FEELINGS HURT
. ILL ATTEMPT TO DO BETTER, BUT I CANNT PROMISE YOU ANYTHING, OK? MAXPOWER YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCHING WOMAN, COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT DONT MAKE A DAMN. ARE YOU HORMONAL
??
Actually I could care less. No feelings hurt here. It really doesn't bother me a bit. I was just trying to inform you in case you were not aware (for your benefit not mine.) Obviously you are aware and you are just too ignorant go by the book.

Go ahead, continue typing in all caps. People will try to help you out in the future again and you will insult them again. In the end, your still the one looking stupid.

Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
In the end, your still the one looking stupid.----------LMAO YOURE THE ONE THAT IS MAKING A STINK OVER POINTLESS BS. SO IF I WERE YOU I WOULD RETHINK THAT STATEMENT. LIGHTEN UP, IS THIS A DIESEL SITE OR A GRAMMER SITE?????????????? BONEHEAD
Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
540 Posts
There is a certain amount of courtesy and consideration expected. You don't seem to understand this. Caps get hard to read and it is considered a form of yelling.

You clearly don't care and people have accepted it from you in the past. Doesn't mean everyone will or should.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I see I struck a nerve
Maybe you should think about that before you attack someone for innocently trying to help you out. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Without taking sides... lets not go any further with this.

I'm gonna close this topic as it stands.

You are all free to open a new one and start fresh.

321 - 339 of 339 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.