Diesel Place banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
add a healthy shot of propane along with the stack..............and thats where Im at

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
are they all dodges?......wish they at least would post the type of truck.....awesome numbers

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
got juice
you did this with a duramax or what........stock tranny would not begin to hold those numbers.........or it was a spike...........?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
hey thats smokin.......the other 1/3 would put you around 822..........have you made a 1/8 or 1/4 mile pass will 5th hold............why would any one need a transmission if stock will hold 544?...........not to be so skeptical it just seems like a lot..........daveEdited by: sdaver

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
pee up a rope thats a good one....I have to admit thats 40 hp higher than any i have ever seen(without drugs).....just seems unbelievable....saw the nwbombers post......were any correction factors used......I wish we lived closer I would gladly pay for the dyno and a repeat performance....what kind of dyno........why is not jess trying this stack........hey post the dyno sheet would love to see the curve.........

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
sorry I missed this had to study geography with my 5th grader.....kinda like being here......she is a little more mature at times than here
I to talked to got juice and would love to try that stack. It might be the combo we are all searching for........jonathan(got juice) seems to be a great sincere guy that shares our similar interest.......skeptical yes a little only because its more than I have heard of with just #2. Would I try it, you bet. Would I wear it as a banner if it proved to work ..........hell yes......dave

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
so the box was borrowed and you dont still have it?.........I could have never given that one up....they would have to had a real fast truck to catch me leaving with it......dave

hang on Im confused as usual
got it mark from england not mark from bully dog........this box matched the power pup hot oj stack.......got itEdited by: sdaver

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
d gamble
1606 queen city ave
tuscaloosa alabama 35401......Ill pm my fed ex account number

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
got the fax will post tommorrow

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
trying to work out the details

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
hunting season

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
with injectors......agreed

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
are you going to run a gain gj?......thought you sent your juice off......do ya need a loaner.....its a tranny killer.....and its stolen......time will tell

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I think I will call Mr Aaron and see if they send back the original or just send a similar box back. I have several juices and would be glad for you to have one of those altered for the attitude. Taking the chance to loose a piece of such a lethal combination does not make a lot of sense. I would be glad to swab loan or give you one of mine to use for the attitude. Just give me the old juice. I would love to see this repeated but Im still real skeptical. Lets keep the original pieces together if we can so to keep down the inevidible excuse "well If I just had that old juice things might be different". Im going to be traveling today and will call edge. gj pm me or email to [email protected]. I should be back in the office tommorrow.........daveEdited by: sdaver

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I liked it......the pumpkin
......and yes hoot thats is a fair summary........seems over the weekend I got an email of another not so fair summary.......but this is not the place to discuss it Ill be in touch.....dave

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
maybe his mom will know

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.