Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
big dipper

back on what you earlier said about the guy on the edge site and the spike well that was me so i knew for sure that was a spike on my run...dont know about anyone elses...

my runs were on a dynojet this weekend i may hav ethe oppertunity to dyno on the same dyno piers has so i can let you know what i make on it with the same combo....

ill try to get somewhere on here to get some pictures of the stacks does anyone know where i can post them easy? let meknow

thanks kyle Edited by: SmokinMax

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
got juice ....i too made close to the same numbers you did on a dyno jet with hot oj ...and limping alli...i made 408 and 842....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
i was hoping to have results on my dyno on dyno dynamics but i got on it and my truck through the dyno behind the truck......in about 3 seconds i was a 300 hp and 1200+ tq.....both lines going straight up pretty impresive i think wish it would have stayed on it but it ended up my truck was on the tangled mess for about and hour and a half while we tried to figure out how to get it off with out breaking anything....but im pretty sure that my numbers on it would have been higher than on davids dyno jet from what i saw in the short time it was on therebut not 554. .....hoping to get back on the same dyno with n a couple weeks ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.